HEY! [Glitch Hop] HEY! [Glitch Hop]

I love this! As I said in a previous review I'm not a fan of the genre but I really like this song regardless. There are a lot of different melodies at play here that flow into each other very well, and the bass is pretty good too and makes parts of the song feel more alive. I especially love the melody that plays in the beginning and near the end :)

Keep making stuff! I followed to hear more awesome music from you

Zelgeon responds:

Hey thanks!

Freedom [Melodic Dubstep] Freedom [Melodic Dubstep]

Oh man, I don't even like dubstep but I really dig this! No wonder you won the contest :)

There is a lot of varying melody in this, but its pretty powerful at the same time with loads of bass. Also around 2 minutes there is this sound you added in that sounds really crisp and good for the overall atmosphere. Good job, keep making more stuff!

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks dude! Not really sure about that crispy sound you mentioned xD

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

Man I'm not even a fan of this genre and I really liked this song regardless! With a lot of modern dubstep/glitchstep/otherstepidk there is not much melody which would make it boring for me. But here, you clearly had some melody, and not only that but some progression between other melodies. Also the drops sound really alive and well done. In general good job, keep making stuff :)

Electronic Dreams Electronic Dreams

Sounds like a great song for a city like place during day time. Great use of instruments and melody overall :)

Keep it up!

jkljkl57474 responds:

thanks!

Night Fracture [VRC6] Night Fracture [VRC6]

You're right! It would fit great for a night level :)
All instruments are thematic with each other which gives this a great retro feel. Keep it up!

Remember Me Remember Me

Sounds like a song that would be great for a jungle at night time. Its peaceful but also has good impact, due to the instruments you used and in which order you used them. Keep it up :)

Training Training

Sounds great! Can really be used in some light hearted, sweet adventure game
Very ambient but upbeat at the same time.

Dragostea Din Tei Dragostea Din Tei

Bass sounded a bit too fuzzy, but otherwise sounds great :)

Numa Numa Remix Numa Numa Remix

Everything is great! Only thing I would fix up is the square lead you use for your melody, as it sounds a bit too loud compared to everything else, would have been good if it was a little quieter. But amazing otherwise!

Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx) Ravers Fantasyv2(757irish Rmx)

Great work dude! Has an awesome flair and very jumpy beat. Maintains the same feel as the original, just a bit faster!