Root & Digby Answer Questions While Eating Hot Sauce | So Spice Root & Digby Answer Questions While Eating Hot Sauce | So Spice

Making sure to support the cartoon here on NG too, more people need to see it! Its really well made just like all the other shorts :)

GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

I loved this! Felt really like madness. I loved the 2D parts but the 3D part was by far my favorite, awesome :)

Gafielf Triggers Johns Power Part 3 Gafielf Triggers Johns Power Part 3

Garfielf has finally been put in his place

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

This is amazing! From different references to just general bootlegy stupidity, this makes for a great newgrounds bootleg. Great job!

Cyber Combat Recycled Cyber Combat Recycled

Very interesting, and it seems to work quite well, though it has some issues:
- The cpu is a little spammy for a first opponent, would be nicer if difficulty increased overtime
- Backgrounds could use some work

Otherwise everything is great, keep up the good work!

TripleBird TripleBird

Pretty interesting concept, though, I think the game can use some more graphics like backgrounds, etc. Also, maybe some music could make it better :)

HEY! [Glitch Hop] HEY! [Glitch Hop]

I love this! As I said in a previous review I'm not a fan of the genre but I really like this song regardless. There are a lot of different melodies at play here that flow into each other very well, and the bass is pretty good too and makes parts of the song feel more alive. I especially love the melody that plays in the beginning and near the end :)

Keep making stuff! I followed to hear more awesome music from you

Zelgeon responds:

Hey thanks!

Freedom [Melodic Dubstep] Freedom [Melodic Dubstep]

Oh man, I don't even like dubstep but I really dig this! No wonder you won the contest :)

There is a lot of varying melody in this, but its pretty powerful at the same time with loads of bass. Also around 2 minutes there is this sound you added in that sounds really crisp and good for the overall atmosphere. Good job, keep making more stuff!

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks dude! Not really sure about that crispy sound you mentioned xD

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

Man I'm not even a fan of this genre and I really liked this song regardless! With a lot of modern dubstep/glitchstep/otherstepidk there is not much melody which would make it boring for me. But here, you clearly had some melody, and not only that but some progression between other melodies. Also the drops sound really alive and well done. In general good job, keep making stuff :)

strawberries strawberries

Can you draw strawberries of the past?

Nah, just joking with you, looks neat :)