Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

This is amazing! From different references to just general bootlegy stupidity, this makes for a great newgrounds bootleg. Great job!

Cyber Combat Recycled Cyber Combat Recycled

Very interesting, and it seems to work quite well, though it has some issues:
- The cpu is a little spammy for a first opponent, would be nicer if difficulty increased overtime
- Backgrounds could use some work

Otherwise everything is great, keep up the good work!

TripleBird TripleBird

Pretty interesting concept, though, I think the game can use some more graphics like backgrounds, etc. Also, maybe some music could make it better :)

Humanoid Space Race Humanoid Space Race

This game was lots of fun! I enjoyed playing it as a quickie since it wasn't too hard, but was really fun at the same time and also challenging. Keep up the great work :)

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Why the hell have i been on Newgrounds for such a long time, and never seen this gem

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Manages to have nearly everything I loved about Dad n Me while still being really original; great job :)

The Bounce The Bounce

RIP Giraffe
Stuck on moon forever

Fun game, though :P

The Littlest Penguin The Littlest Penguin

Game is pretty original, pretty funny, and kinda creepy xD
Narrative is amazing as well

its just a bit slow :P

Balloons Pop Balloons Pop

Very addicting! Though, I'm not sure if the occasional loss of balloons (when met or over the crush number) is a glitch or not, but it's still a great and fun game :)

shajby responds:

thank you, glad you enjoyed the game! Well I m almost sure there is no glitch, maybe you just popped less balloons (than a crush number is) by accident?:)

Super-W-Hack! Super-W-Hack!

I did not understand the game at first, but this is actually great! I am really amazed by this, and have never seen something so interesting before; its like a dungeon game combined with grids :)

One thing though, sometimes there is a glitch where an enemy spawns on you in crate mode, but dunno if thats intentional

Anyways, awesome work! Ill certainly revisit this game to play more another time :)

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks for playing the game, the game was made for the class so we didn't test it a lot so it might have some problems. Thanks again :)